We offer hands-on assistance in labour and employment law.
Have you been denied Long-Term Disability Benefits?
Wyllie Spears lawyers have considerable experience in representing a wide range of clients who have been denied benefits.
Our Long-Term Disability Benefits services include:
- Advice concerning entitlement to long-term disability benefits
- Litigation for reinstatement of benefits
- Litigation and advice with respect to issues surrounding:
- Accommodation and/or
- Discrimination in the workplace
Wyllie Spears brings comprehensive, hands-on experience in a wide range of employment law issues.
Our team represents working men and women before boards of arbitration, federal and provincial labour boards, other administrative tribunals, as well as courts at every level.
Our lawyers are proactive in resolving legal matters and providing practical and economical counsel and representation in the following Employment Law areas:
- Wrongful dismissal litigation
- Employment compensation and benefits
- Employment contracts, non-compete and non-solicitation agreements
- Employment standards
- Human rights issues
- Alternative dispute resolution
Want to know more about our Employment Law services?
Contact us today by email or by calling 613-569-7002
- Collective agreement interpretation and application
- Collective bargaining
- Duty of fair representation and referral issues
- Grievance arbitration
- Human rights
- Labour relations disputes and proceedings
- Union governance and internal affairs