Wyllie Spears brings comprehensive, hands-on experience in a wide range of employment law related issues.
Our team represents working men and women before boards of arbitration, federal and provincial labour boards, other administrative tribunals, as well as courts at every level.
Our lawyers are proactive in resolving legal matters and providing practical and economical counsel and representation in the following Employment Law areas:
- Wrongful dismissal litigation
- Employment compensation and benefits
- Employment contracts, non-compete and non-solicitation agreements
- Employment standards
- Human rights issues
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Collective agreement interpretation and application
- Collective bargaining
- Duty of fair representation and referral issues
- Grievance arbitration
- Human rights
- Labour relations disputes and proceedings
- Union governance and internal affairs